dimensions 31x30x19 cm
This model with streamlined handles and a leather, snap-fastening button flap is one of Longchamp’s most emblematic bags.
Created in the 60s by Vasarely, the Op' art movement is characterised by the use of optical illusions, plunging the audience into a dizzy sensation like mild inebriation. Inspired by this trend, Longchamp has created a line that juxtaposes stripes and color, staging movement and perspective with layers of squares.The polyester canvas has a unique graphic print enhanced with a discreet varnished cowhide trim that accentuates the models’ geometric shape and use of optical illusions.
Closing : Zipped and snap closure
Compartment : 1
patch pocket : 1
To remove any stains, simply brush softly.
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to br ight light;
• for dark-coloured items, avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabr ics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-coloured items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colours may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scr atch or rub the product against abr asive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
Email a friend