- Enregistrer l'image
- Ouvrir le scanner d'image sur Wechat
- Choisir l'image dans votre album
When you first place an order, a customer account will be opened for you using the following documents:
- The document entitled “Application to open an account”
- A statement of your bank details (RIB)
- Our General Terms and Conditions of Sale duly signed by you
- Details of the recipients and the delivery method for articles
We will confirm your order as soon as we receive the above items.
Your order must contain at least 5 articles per model and per color. The order amount must be:
- greater than or equal to €3,500 exclusive of tax after discount (thus €5,000 inclusive of tax before discount), for all initial orders and
- greater than or equal to €1,000 exclusive of tax after discount for further orders.
You will be given written confirmation of your order, specifically detailing the following information:
· Your name and address details
· References, quantities and unit prices for each article
· Your billing address
· The recipient and delivery methods for items.
The prices given in the enclosed catalogue are exclusive of tax. They include the LONGCHAMP presentation in a case (made of recycled cardboard) or in a plastic sachet (please note that gift wrapping, customized marking and tools required for said marking will be billed in addition) and transport in the event of delivery to a single location in mainland France.
As regards payment, unless specific conditions apply (advance payment of the order in full if it is your first order or if your head office is located outside France), your orders are payable within 30 days net of the invoice date.
An approximate delivery date will be given when you place your order. Delivery rates are as follows:
- Free delivery once you place your first order for a grouped delivery to an address in mainland France
- A rate is applied on prior estimate for any orders delivered outside mainland France. The same rate applies to any delivery made to several locations or several addresses in mainland France.
Lastly, we would like to make clear that industrial and artistic property rights on brands and models belong exclusively to LONGCHAMP, and that the articles you purchase in the “Company Store” are exclusively destined to be given as gifts (as such, they cannot be sold on, unless we give prior consent for this).
In any case, our “Company Store” is at your service to help you make the best selection of business gifts, so please do not hesitate to contact us!